How can we help you?
Have a access code to redeem to take the Myers Briggs assessment? Please click here and enter your access code to redeem.
To log in, please click here. You will enter your email address and the password you created when you registered with the site.
The MBTI should not be used for employee selection for the following reasons:
- The MBTI identifies people who may like doing a particular kind of work, but not how well they might do that work. The MBTI does not identify the skills or abilities that predict success at any job.
- The questions on the MBTI are transparent--respondents can “come out to be” any type that appears wanted for a job.
- An organization that uses the MBTI for selection risks its credibility with prospective and current employees who are aware that use of the MBTI for selection is inappropriate.
Have a gift code to redeem to take the Myers Briggs assessment? Please click here and enter your gift code to redeem your gift.
You can see how likely you were to choose your preferences (S or N, E or I, etc.) by:
- Clicking on Results at the top of the page
- Click on Review type verification
- You can flip through the learning session at the right of the page by clicking on the purple progress bar, hover your cursor over each dot till you see How do you take in information? click on it
This will land you on the first of the four preferences. You can flip through the pages from there and you will see where you landed on each preference very likely, likely, somewhat likely, etc.
The MBTI assessment is a self-report tool—it gives you answers based on what you report about yourself—so in one sense, it won’t tell you anything you don’t already know. But knowing something and being able to use it effectively in your life are two vastly different things. Most people enjoy taking the MBTI assessment, and when they get their results, they feel affirmed in that they’ve received an accurate description of their personality. Many go on to set new goals and improve their decision making and relationships.